2018 Lighting Trends: Warm Brass
When it comes to 2018 lighting trends, warm brass is one that has been growing in popularity for a few years now and can be found in a wide variety of lighting from many different brands.
Warm brass is richer and less 'yellowy' than the 80s-era brass you might be familiar with--it's more like a caramel hue and it is sure to beautify any room of any home. You might also see warm brass referred to as aged brass, natural brass or antique brass, depending on the manufacturer.
Here are some great examples of lighting finished in warm brass, one example of 2018 lighting trends that will stand the test of time!
1. Troy Lighting Taj Wall Sconce: The hammered texture on this simple but stunning sconce is enhanced by the antique brass finish. This would look terrific in a foyer, entryway or hallway.
2. Elk Rialto Two-Tier Pendant: Rialto has industrial edge with its mesh shade and minimal structure. The brass finish keeps the look from being too edgy.
3. Hudson Valley Upton Bath Vanity: For this collection, Hudson Valley drew inspiration from mid-century modern French lighting style. Loving the conical glass shades and how well they work with the hardware.
4. Hudson Valley Mitzi Piper Table Lamp: This cute table lamp has a minimally chic design with an orb of opal etched glass, so you don't need to worry about glare.
5. Feiss Hobson Pendant: The metal shade of this 1-light pendant makes it a great choice for places where you want bright, directed light.
6. Kichler Jasper Bath Vanity: Here is an awesomely mid-century way to bump up the style in a bathroom. The globe-shaped opal glass shades are just terrific.
7. Hudson Valley Garden City Sconce: This classically-styled adjustable wall lamp is wired with an on-off switch, so it's great for use at the bedside...or pretty much anywhere else!
8. Savoy House Macauley Multi-Point Chandelier: In the case of this cool cascading chandelier, warm brass and black make a pair as perfect as peanut butter and jelly.
9. Crystorama Luxo Drum Shade Chandelier: Luxo is elegant in its simplicity, featuring minimal adornment and a crisp shade outlined in brass.
10. Elk Lighting Pembroke Sconce: The Pembroke looks very much like the kind of smartly stylish lighting you'd find at a luxury hotel. It has an understated look so it won't steal focus, but it will brighten things up noticeably.
11. Savoy House Lucerne Flush Mount: Swap out one of your old flush mount lights for this beauty, showcasing a hint of nautical allure to go with the white glass shade.
12. Hudson Valley Westbrook Sconce: In Westbrook, a textured prismatic glass shade teams up with an arm inspired by the look of fine plumbing fittings, creating a very appealing vintage style.
13. Kichler Armstrong Chandelier: Armstrong takes the iconic look of the Sputnik light and remixes it by angling the lights differently, placing them on adjustable arms. This would be an awesome time to use globe-shaped light bulbs, like in the item picture.
14. Hudson Valley Patterson Flush Mount: Art Deco modernity was the inspiration for the Patterson, which elevates flush mount lighting to another level of style.
15. Maxim Lighting Contessa Bath Vanity: Sleek transitional style, arms topped with cylinders of white glass and that caramelly finish look terrific together.
16. Feiss Cadence Pendant: Just like with Macauley, the tried-and-true combo of brass and black is a total stunner here--the vintage style is just the cherry on top, too!
Do you need lighting advice or help? Contact us, get in touch on social media, livechat with us on our website or call us at 1-866-688-3562.