We just added lots of new Crystorama lights that span a wide variety of styles, from elegant traditional to cool industrial and everything in between! We picked out 20 of our favorite new additions, so without further ado…
1. Crystorama Jennings 3-Light Chandelier in Polished Nickel: Designed by Libby Langdon, this collection features the use of an eye-catching intricate pattern and opal glass. Jennings comes in aged brass as well as polished nickel. Choose from chandeliers, pendants, ceiling mounts, sconces and bath bars.
2. Crystorama Sylvan 4-Light Chandelier in Polished Nickel: Also designed by Langdon, Sylvan makes great use of tall, subtly tapered shades and open frames. The chandelier pictured here is a stylish take on using lantern style lights indoors. Sylvan also comes in dark bronze. The collection includes chandeliers and sconces.
3. Crystorama Baxter 1-Light Sconce in Oil Rubbed Bronze: These lights showcase stems of clear solid glass that add another dimension of sleek style, along with the streamlined look and white fabric shades. Also available in polished nickel. Choose from sconces and chandeliers.
4. Crystorama Dixon 1-Light Sconce in Polished Nickel: The Dixon’s look was inspired by Crystorama’s Paxton line, which also features the use of sharp lines and geometric shapes. Crystal cubes echo that geometry and bring in more sparkle. Choose from sconces and chandeliers.
5. Crystorama Perla 9-Light Chandelier in Antique Gold: What I really like about the Perla line is how it looks like an arm full of bejeweled bangle bracelets. Faceted crystals are attached to the bottom of metal hoops that are hand-painted in antique gold. Available as chandeliers, ceiling mounts, pendants and sconces.
6. Crystorama Broche 4-Light Semi-Flush Mount in Matte White: Broche isn’t new to the Crystorama game, but what is new is the matte white finish seen here. It is definitely different from the textural antique gold and silver finishes that were already available, but it’s a good kind of different. Along with this ceiling mount, you can find a pendant and sconce in matte white, too.
7. Crystorama Othello 5-Light Chandelier in Bronze: Searching for something a little more traditional, but not too traditional? Check out Othello. It updates that classic chandelier look with scroll metalwork and lots of crystal, including crystal bobeches (the collar at the base of each light). Get a more modern look by choosing fixtures finished in polished chrome. Available as chandeliers.
8. Crystorama Carson 6-Light Chandelier in Polished Nickel: The Carson line has a little secret. When viewed from below, its structure looks like a star! (Look at the bottom of where the light sources are on this item to see a star shape.) Lucite cubes threaded through the structure bring in more sparkle.
9. Crystorama Sterling 3-Light Chandelier in Distressed Twilight: Sterling is elegant and beautiful in its modern glamour, showcasing a latticework of crystal gems in different sizes. The Distressed Twilight finish includes touches of both gold and silver! Collection includes chandeliers, pendants and sconces.
10. Crystorama Graham 4-Light Bath Vanity in Antique Silver: Another Langdon design, this bath vanity light is just stunning in its simplicity. It features circle framework not only on the front of the fixture, but also the bottom, while a frosted etched glass shade softens the light. Graham also comes in a pendant and semi-flush mount.
11. Crystorama Celina 3-Light Flush Mount in Antique Brass: Celina sits perfectly at the intersection of old and new–it’s a pretty standard looking ceiling flush mount light, but then a slimline and highly textured glass shade adds tons of visual intrigue! Along with this flush mount, Celina is also available as a pendant.
12. Crystorama Luna 1-Light Sconce in Matte White and Gold: The eye-catching style of this Luna sconce comes from the use of stark stacked circles and the two-tone finish. It’s matte white on the outside, but gold on the inside, so the Luna is much more than it appears on the surface. Luna is an already-existing collection that includes chandeliers and sconces in a variety of finishes.
13. Crystorama Manning 2-Light Sconce in English Bronze: Crafted from wrought iron, the shapely Manning showcases transitional style that is smartly adorned with just a few thoughtfully-placed crystal accents. You can find this same curving style in chandeliers and a semi-flush mount too.
14. Crystorama Dakota 33-Light Chandelier in Bronze: Yes, you read that right. Thirty-three lights! This is definitely a fixture for a large-scale space like a tall foyer or 2-story living/dining room. But it really makes quite the statement with its minimal look and versatile bronze finish. Rustic style, industrial style, vintage style, you name it, Dakota will beautify it. The Dakota line also includes smaller-scale fixtures with the same exposed bulb look.
15. Crystorama Grayson 3-Light Pendant in Dark Bronze: Sometimes the most simple look is the most stylish, which is the case in this Grayson pendant designed by Libby Langdon. A central band of dark bronze bisects the fabric drum shade for a jewelry-like look. Grayson is also available in polished nickel finish. Choose from pendants, ceiling flush mounts, sconces and bath lights.
16. Crystorama Finley 5-Light Chandelier in Chrome: Here is an excellent chandelier choice for those who want the timeless beauty of traditional crystal style. The attention to detail in the Finley is just astonishing, from the central column to the bobeches and pretty much everywhere else. If this just feels like a little too much for you, Finley also comes in a less decorated version.
17. Crystorama Essex 2-Light Bath Mount in Polished Chrome: The highly textured glass globes and detailed metalwork on this bath vanity light create a classically-inspired look that would be a beautiful addition to your bathroom. You can also find Essex as a sconce or pendants.
18. Crystorama Lattice 6-Light Chandelier in Raw Steel: Sure, this is a very industrial look, but I also think there’s a touch of mid-century modern allure in there too. An intricate yet open style comes from the use of overlapping squares and rectangles. The finish is very textured, too!
19. Crystorama Luna 12-Light Chandelier in Bronze and Gold: I know I already spotlighted something from the Luna line, but this one is just too stunning to ignore. Look at all those rings encircling the light sources, like the rings of the planet Saturn! Look at how they’re dark bronze outside but gold inside! Look at that one perfectly placed bauble at the bottom of the fixture! It’s just marvelous! Similar-looking chandeliers are available in 9-light sizes along with an antique silver finish choice.
20. Crystorama Hollis 10-Light Chandelier in Bronze: In this chandelier, slim and pointed icicle shaped crystals (that aren’t all shaped exactly the same) offer high drama on a minimal backdrop. This same piercing look can be found as a linear chandelier and a semi-flush mount.
Do you need lighting advice or help? Contact us on social media, livechat with us on our website or call us at 1-866-688-3562. You can also sign up for our email newsletters, which are sure to brighten up your inbox.