We are excited to welcome Arteriors to the wide selection of lighting and home decor brands available on Lights Online!
Arteriors was first established in 1987 by Mark Moussa, who had experience working with his dad in the field of home decor accessory imports. Because of this experience, Arteriors first focused on offering traditional style home decor accessories in classic materials, not any lighting. In fact, Moussa never intended for Arteriors to be a lighting company when he founded it. However, he changed his tune when customers told him that they wanted to turn his items into lamps. This led to the creation of Arteriors’ Tanner collection of lamps, named for Moussa’s son, in 1995.
However, Tanner’s sister Mackenzie wanted to have something with her name on it too, so a more casual, transitional line of lamps was christened Kenzie in 1999. The launch of Kenzie inspired Arteriors to start focusing more on fashion-forward transitional looks. Even to this day, when both Tanner and Mackenzie now work for the company, Arteriors’ lighting divisions still bear their names.
Arteriors offers a wide variety of glamorous, stylish lighting, home decor and furniture that is sure to beautify your home and serve as functional art. Here are just a few of the many Arteriors products that can now be found on Lights Online.
1. Emmy 8-Light Chandelier in Antique Brass: Inspired by the deep sea, the frosted glass tubes on this chandelier are placed at varying angles to mimic the sort of relaxed fluidity you might also see from sea flora.
2. Agatha Sconce in Champagne Leaf: This sconce uses an actual tapered candle instead of a light bulb, so it is definitely a more decorative piece, though flickering light and the antiqued oval mirror are sure to be a dramatic combination.
3. Quimby Sconce in Antique Brass: I really like the simple, mid-century inspired look of this sconce. It would be terrific in a pair flanking a bed, taking the place of bulkier bedside lamps, for example. Quimby can be used to light bathroom mirrors, too.
4. Noreen Pendant in Smoke Luster: The shimmering smoke luster shade of this pendant brings you a dramatic look that also softens the glow of the light source. The taupe cloth cord is a smart touch.
5. Quirin Midnight Smoke Glass Table in Bronze: This slim side table takes up such little visual space that it would be excellent in smaller rooms where space is at a premium. Plus, it imparts a lot of drama with its eye-catching geometric shape.
6. Tilda 5-Light Chandelier in Whitewashed Wood: I have often seen this bold, dramatic chandelier in homes on Houzz! Five different tiers of wooden sticks in a whitewash finish point upward for a relaxed, coastal look that is still very stately too.
7. Thom Lamp in Blue Sand-Infused Glass: The sand infused in the light blue glass used to make this gourd-style table lamp brings in a big dose of texture and drama. Plus, no two Thom lamps will look exactly the same!
8. Royalton 4-Light Oval Pendant in Polished Nickel: Get a stunning lighting look with the Royalton, which has two layers of clear glass rods draped over the simple frame. It’s like a waterfall!
9. Piper Box in Antique Brass/Black Walnut: Tidy up your clutter with a gorgeous box like this one. The intricate brass pattern on the lid catches the eye and is a perfect pair with the black walnut finish.
10. Watson Desk Lamp in Vintage Brass: Watson is a very smart desk lamp! Its brass shade is adjustable, you can wrap the black cloth cord around the bronzed steel rod in an artful way if you want and the base is white marble.
11. Brooks Etagere Bookshelf in Gold Leaf: This bookshelf is glamorous art unto itself! The iron structure is adorned with gold leaf and the glass shelves are movable to let you fully customize your look.
12. Foster Table Lamp in Smoked Glass: Angled, textured and geometric, the Foster lamp has a body made of gorgeous smoked glass. That means it actually doesn’t take up a ton of visual space, despite being so bold!
13. Caviar Pendant in Brown Nickel: Designed by Laura Kirar, the Caviar beautifully mixes industrial elements (the mesh conical structure that encases the light source) with the airier look of the smoked glass shade. This collection also offers polished nickel and rose gold options.
14. Dove Sconce in Antique Brass: Also a Kirar design, Dove is so simple and yet so stunning. A pretty little mouth-blown glass bird is perched atop a brass branch while the opal glass shade beneath the bird offers a soft, warm glow.
15. Gervais Mirror in Antique Brass: Sometimes all a room needs to feel complete is a nice mirror. Gervais is definitely a nice mirror. You can hang it flat to the wall or angle it out at 4 different intervals, too!
16. Millie 3-Light Floor Lamp in Polished Brass: Because the light sources on this floor lamp are exposed, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it for, say, right beside a sofa or bed. However, it would be perfect for adding some extra ambient light to a room. Maybe brighten up a dark corner?
17. Madeline Sconce in Natural Iron: The look of Madeline’s shade is inspired by vintage telephone insulators, which have recently seen quite a revival as a decorative element. Making the shade from seedy glass brings in another dimension of boldness.
18. Malva Table Lamp in Gunmetal with Gold Drip: Malva brings you two-tone style with the pairing of gold and gunmetal on a curvy porcelain base. The gold drip is hand-applied, so no two Malvas will look exactly the same.
Browse our full selection of Arteriors to find your new favorite piece of functional art.
Do you need lighting advice or help? Contact us on social media, livechat with us on our website or call us at 1-866-688-3562. You can also sign up for our email newsletters, which are sure to brighten up your inbox.